So, for the sake of curiosity and conversation, I'm curious if anyone has any particular backpacking outting they're looking forward to more so than others they might have planned. I'm always interested in what others are thinking of doing, if they have plans at all. I probably could have/should have posted this under "Trip Plans, Reports" but I suppose the topic is a little ambiguous and it is fairly general.

I personally have nothing planned. One, because I'm hoping I get this job in Glacier NP so that my entire summer is nothing but backpacking pretty much. Two, I'm thinking I'm just going to wing it this season. Might keep things a little fun and intresting. It isn't as though at this point I need a ton of time to get thing together anyway. I already know what gear I need to bring for whatever varying situations and I've got a nice stockpile of food ready to go, lol.

I am quite sure however most, if not all of my trips, will be in Idaho. This is what is going to let me "wing it," lol.