As Franco and Chuck both said, wiping off the inside of the tent is, for me at least, the fall-back solution. Ideally one is fortunate with the weather and/or pitches the tent in the optimal place to minimize condensation, but unless you live in a pretty dry climate, condensation is going to happen. I live in the Pacific Northwest, and arguably, the lightest double wall tent might be better here, but at least in summertime I'm willing to risk a few (or even continuous) wet days in favor of a lighter tent.

The little pack towels are pretty amazing. Part of the cost for me of saving a little weight is to be willing to wake up in the middle of the night and repeatedly towel off part of the inside of the tent and then ring out the towel. Rinse and repeat. Not to try to get it bone dry inside, just to reduce the accumulated water level to the point where not much is dripping on me.

The little pack towel is helpful in the morning too for those cases where I'm not in a hurry and it's not currently raining --- wiping down the outside of the tent before taking it down means carrying less water weight during the day, and putting up a somewhat less wet tent that evening.

The smallest MSR Packtowel is listed at 21 grams (0.7 oz) and costs $10. Also helpful for drying off after washing yourself (I used mine multiple times at campground showers on the PCT this year).