If there is somewhere appropriate to take a dip, I'll do that, failing that I just use my pot and cup and take a bit of a sock/spongebath. I simply use a polypro liner sock that will dry quickly as a washcloth, and a tiny little bit of green campsuds to cut a big of the grime and smell. My technique usually looks like

0) if your sock is really grungy, wash sock first in seperate pot of water first with some campsuds and rocks

1) find place near water but where I won't be putting my suds in the water, downstream of any water collection points. Take my blue foam butt/standing pad, 3 cup pot, and alky stove with me.

2) fill the pot with water, set up stove with about 1/3 oz alky (only enough to warm up 3 cups of water). light stove, wait for water to warm up.

3) strip, placing clothing within reach, stand on blue pad with camp suds, liner sock, and cup.

4) take a cup about 2/3 full of water. take sock, wet down, put on a "pea sized" bit of campsuds.

5) scrub down everywhere, using sock as a washcloth, dipping in cup of water for wetness,

6) soak then wring out sock in what's left in the cup of semi-soapy water. dump over self.

7) use rest of pot as rinse. start with sock and use a spongebath style squeeze method dipping and squeezeing sock over self, finsih of with strategic pouring/spongeing with sock.

8) get dressed, go rinse out pot and cup, wring out sock, put on fleece, make dinner and be happy.

This is usually enough to wash me up nicely and prevent chafing and nastiness. If I want to
wash hair as well (other than a rinse) I usually use another pot of water. Trick to doing this
without lots of water is not to use a ton of soap.
Browse my pictures