I looked high and low and found a couple sources of info on a nonstick aluminum frying pan. Seems most experiences with titanium mention poor heat dispersal and efficency, which translates into, too much fiddling and wasted fuel or time spent cooking and leaning over a stove, not that much more time I am sure. My back and hips take exception to that. I was resigned to the fact that to get a frying pan, I was going to have to buy the Trangia 28-T stove kit, just to get a pan, which would add a stove to my other four of none the same, stove collection. I found on Prolite Gear's page, the individual weights for each piece of the set, which showed the weight of the aluminum, fry pan/lid to be 2.60 oz. I still wasn't happy. Seems there had to be somewhere you could buy separate pieces. Struck gold! Moosineer. They sell different camping/bp gear. Under Trangia, they listed all the Trangia stove line and. And. Under Trangia accessories, the frying pans, pots etc. I was able to just buy the frying pan/lid. I had to pay over $12 with shipping, but what the heck, I only got what I needed.

BpackerDon, if I need something to research this weekend while it is trying to rain/snow, I'll research the parts you mentioned. Thank you all.