I use an Evernew (now REI) titanium teflon coated fry pan with folding handles. It is big enough in diameter to flip pancakes eggs, etc. My stove is a Snow Peak isobutane stove, similar to the pocket rocket. It burned the center on pancakes, eggs etc until I made 2 changes:

1. I put a backpackers pantry scorch buster between the stove and the fry pan- this helped, but it still got too hot in the middle of the pan. The scorch buster is available as an accessory to the Outback Oven on the Backpackers pantry web site. A little over $5. I can no longer find it on the REI web site.

2. Then I bent a length of largeish diameter wire (welding rod, I think) into a W shape and put this on top of the scorch buster, below the ti pan. The W is about as big top to bottom as the diameter of the scorch buster

This allows the heat to distribute well under the pan, and my Ti pan now makes great pancakes- The combo does not weigh too much-

Just remember to run the stove at a LOW simmer!!

When you are an expert at boiling water without burning the water, if you fill your fry pan with water you will get an excellent idea on how evenly the pan is heating by noticing where the bubbles come on the bottom of the pan

Happy pancakes!