The pics without people become my favorites, the ones with people, become the favorites of the people in them! Either my friends are vain or...

Seriously, though, I think it depends on the moment being captured. If I'm on a weekend trip with a bunch of friends, then I love the photos of people, or of scenery with people in it. If I'm on a solo trip, or if I'm trying to capture a specific view or spot or serene moment, then people are either not even there to photograph or are out of frame. The subject is everything. Sometimes the subject is people, sometimes the subject is nature. Though occasionally an anonymous backpacker or a person who isn't the subject can lend some perspective or serve as a reminder to the viewer of the photo that this place is somewhere to be WALKED to.

Really like that pic, kevonionia, for the last situation I mention, the person lends perspective and serves to remind the viewer that this photo was not taken from a roadway overlook. Someone had to work to get there.