This doesn't have to do with the specific gun in question, but I though you all might be interested in a gun story from my past. Many years ago a friend of mine was showing me some slides of a backpacking trip he took on Kodiak Island in Alaska. His dad was a civilian employee at the Navy base there. I noticed on one slide that he was carrying a huge pistol in a waist holster. He later showed it to me at his house and it was a Desert Eagle 44 magnum made in Israel, the biggest hand gun I have ever seen. He explained that it was common for the locals on Kodiak Island to carry such a weapon while backpacking for protection from the enormous Grizzly bears that live there. My friend was a big strong horse and apparently didn't mind carrying the weight of this huge gun. He said that anything smaller wouldn't stop a charging Grizzly. And the designated campsite he stayed at there was completely enclosed on all sides, even the top--kind of a reverse zoo situation. This was over twenty years ago, so I don't know if this is still going on up there, but I though some of you might find it interesting.