O.k. All you law enforcement people out there in hiking land. What are the laws on carrying a rifle? Not that I would carry one Bpacking. And I don't deer hunt anymore. And another point. Doesn't the constitution state that it is our right to keep and bear arms? I think when this was written it wasn't for home protection. It was to defend our country against a rouge government. I believe that should still be the case. But the law got twisted around in the last 200 years. It P,s me off that the government should be able to control what you do and think. If and when I need to carry, I will permit or no. If I use it for the wrong purpose, then I deserve to go to jail. How many guns are on the streets? How many registered guns are stolen from law abiding people that are stupid enough to keep them in their vehicles, with S&W stickers on their back windows. I could go on. We have a local cop in this city that is going to jail for getting in an altercation with a DJ at a local bar. The officer killed the DJ. He was licensed and paid to carry. It's not whether you have a permit that decides who is good or not. It's the morals of the person.

Have a NICE DAY>..........