In the middle of my road trip I noticed that my Campmor fleece jacket was missing, probably from forgetting to pick it up from the motel or a restaurant. Calling around, it didn't seem like anyone had picked it up.
Very similar to this (this one might be an updated version of my jacket):http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/...Ray%20Estrella/
I've had this thing for years. Probably the best jacket I've ever worn.
1. Two internal zippered pockets large enough to hold a standard sheet of paper folded in half.
2. Slim Fit - not some wide American sizing - this is a BIG problem that I find with nearly all clothing in this country
3. Two zippered hand warmer pockets
4. Elastic drawcord waist
5. Pit Zips - AWESOME
6. Collar that fit around my neck nice and snug - again, this was sized slim, a lot of jackets sized for Americans have wider collars and I lose heat like mad through these
7. Zippered chest pocket
8. I think it was only $40-$60
9. Oh yeah, they even had buttoned loops at the cuffs for attaching gloves.
Are there any jackets that can fit this description? The pit zips and handwarmer pockets are absolutely essential, as I use these all the time. The big internal pockets are extremely handy for things like airplane tickets. Slim fit would also be incredibly nice. One of the reasons this thing was warmer that usual is because of the slim fit - not as much dead air to heat up, very little heat loss from openings, etc.
<img src="/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif" alt="" /> <img src="/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif" alt="" /> <img src="/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif" alt="" />
Checked Campmor and they don't seem to make it anymore.