My penny stove boils 2 quarts of water in about a minute, using 1/4 oz of fuel..
1) Take Pyrex measuring cup, measure 2 quarts of water.
2) microwave on high for 8 minutes
3) remove penny stove, set up stand indoors, out of the wind.
4) take AGG 2 quart pot from winter gear.
5) measure 1/4 oz of methyl hydrate.
6) BEEP the microwave beeped, remove pyrex cup from microwave, be careful not to burn yourself.
7) pour into agg 3 cup pot.
8) pour alcohol into penny stove and light.
9) put AGG pot on top of lit stove and cover. start watch
for scientific "boil test"
10) steam comes out rapidly!
11) Post to internet.. Ohai - I haz new stovez.