I am hoping that someone can help me with condensation problems under my sleeping bag and above the pad.
I was camping this weekend with temperatures in the middle teens overnight and a bit of wind all night long, Not real hard winds but enough to keep a flag flapping to not fully extended. I had my tent pitched so the wind was at my head and one flap of the vestibule on each side of the tent half unzipped and the inner doors of the tent open and tied back. My sleeping bag is a cheaper Colman bag and I use a thermarest pad. I never felt overly hot, but in the morning there was frost/ ice flakes on inside of the tent fly which I expected, but the underside of the sleeping bag was soaked with a large amount of what I assume was my sweat. How does one prevent this? I never felt like I was to warm, a few times I woke up with cool feet from cramming them down by the zipper past the draft tube. And arms that came out of the bag got a bit cool until they were pulled back in the bag. The good news I guess is that I was warm and the bag did wick everything away from me.
Thanks
RDL