Howdy my name is Scott I am a 41yo M almost 42. Well I used to own a trucking company and 3.5 years ago I sold all my equipment and retired due to medical issues. I ate horrible food at that time and I kind of still do. I got up to 354 and I am now down to 245 as of today. I am still not in the best of shape but as of this month I picked up my old hobby of fishing and I have honestly gone out and fished almost every day since I have gotten back into it. While I have been going all over Idaho and having a great time. I felt that I was missing something though and the other day I watched a time lapse video of a guy that did a hike from Canada to Mexico and for some reason I decided that I wanted to try this out. I have planned out a training regiment now I have a gym membership and plan on making better use of it and I also plan on taking walks down our green belt and after I am able to walk a good distance I will start doing weekend hikes up into our mountains. I am not looking to do a true long hike that will take months to complete right away as I would like to get into proper shape and really build up my endurance. Thanks for reading my short book and don't worry I know how to use the search function. Have a good day.

Edited by Otroo (07/29/15 07:36 PM)