I just bought a Gossamer Gear G4 backpack and I’m working towards reducing my weight. I have a 20 degree sleeping bag that weighs 1 lb. 13 oz. I currently have a REI Chrysalis ul solo Tent/ Rainfly is 2 lbs. 14 oz.
This is my tent,

I know this is a topic that has been asked and asked and asked again. But I feel like by being very specific you guys can help me find what I need. I’m getting a lighter tent.

So 3 questions!

Should I replace it? Can I reduce enough weight to make a difference? If so what do you suggest?

Requirements and other tidbits.
Im 5’10” and 145#s so could be on the smaller side.
I don’t use trekking poles so it can’t be a tent that uses them
I typically camp in 20-40-degree weather (overnight low). I don’t camp in the heat of summer or the dead of winter. 14 degrees is the lowest I’ve ever camped.
I should be able to at least sit up in it. I don’t mind if it tapers down for to the feet. I don’t need a lot of room beyond that.
I don’t mind mesh; in fact, I prefer it so I can see out. But I so want to be able to zip it closed to keep the bugs out. I’ve seen some “shelters” that are just a tarp.
I’d prefer one that doesn’t require a stake as every now and then I camp on rock.
Cheaper the better. $200-300 would be nice… $375 max
I don’t want to make it myself.
I camp ~12 nights a year.

Last year’s models are great.