So I've been putting some thought into buying a day/weekend frameless pack. As my deuter act zero 60+10 is rather large for such trips. I would like the pack to have a slim profile and ride rather tight to the the back. As this will be my primary pack for thru fishing many miles of trail. IE: a little bushwacking, with a little scrambling, a whole lot of wading/ fly fishing , and prob a little cursing. When I loose my fly to the local shrubbery.

This pack will see almost everyday use. As I also need an around town lunch, change of cloths type pack . So id like it fairly small. My three season kit is fairly light and small so I'm sure it will fit in most packs designd for weekends.

I'm currently interested in mountain laurel designs burn.
I've also been looking into Ula packs like there cdt.

I'm really interested in any advice on ul packs and intend on continuing my research to other brands such as osprey, golight and whatever else I can find as the possibilities seem endless .

Basically I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed from the Google searches.and looking for some actual suggestions from the people I trust.

Thanks SAMOSET