I just purchased a Carbon Reflex 1 (on sale), but haven't used it yet so this is not a review of the product. (I've set it up; it looks and feels just like the Hubba, except it's not freestanding. You can make it sort of freestanding by using your hiking poles like the Tarptent Rainbow does.)

On the MSR website, and in the product description used by various online vendors, it indicates that the CR1 has a seam running down the middle of the rear mesh wall, with a zippered access to the rear vestibule. When I got mine, it had neither seam nor zipper.

I contacted Cascade Designs customer support, and they explained that there was an error in the website description (and accordingly in vendor descriptions.) The Carbon Reflex 1 does not have a rear seam or a zippered access; it was not designed with one. The Carbon Reflex 2, however, does have both features (it's also a single door tent.)

Just thought I'd let everyone who was thinking of buying this tent know what I'd found out. I'd still have ordered it if I had known it didn't have the rear vestibule access - but lack of access may be a deal breaker for others. (I've seen the rear-access feature in a BA Copper Spur UL1, and it didn't appear to be all that useful - the rear vestibules in it and the Carbon Reflex aren't that big.)

Also, I'd rename the Carbon Reflex: most of the weight savings appears to result from carbon poles, but some also comes from eliminating the pole hubs in the Hubba. Why not call the new one the Hubbless? wink