I got my Revelation X quilt last night from EnLIGHTened Equipment and I have got to say what a great quilt at an incredible price. I got a 6 foot, wide, 30°, overstuffed quilt with green fabric on top and black on bottom. The weight came out at 22.25 ounces on my scale. I searched for the "flaws" in the second quality fabric that made this price point possible. I found two little thread lines that were a different color in the green (difficult to find so barely noticeable). I couldn't find any flaws in the black fabric. Construction seems top quality and the down is sooo much nicer than the 1970's era REI bag this is replacing.

This is my first quilt, so I was interested in seeing how easy it would be to keep out drafts. Initially I stuck my feet in the foot box and pulled the quilt up around me. As I moved it was difficult keep me covered. Then I snapped the top button around my neck. It was difficult to close, but as soon as I did that, the whole bag pulled in around me. Then as I moved the bag moved with me. I quickly heated, so I pulled on leg out of the footbox and stuck it out. It was really amazing how warm the bag was and how easy it was to regulate temperature. I then realized it was much easier to keep the top button snapped and then duck in or out of the bag.

I am a very happy customer.

I included photos with my review at BPL: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/...t=545020#545020