Just had to use some points to get this, when I read the description:

http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/pr...08_10000001_-1_

The part about "heat exchanger" got me going. It arrived today and, sure enough, attached to the bottom of the anodized aluminum 1-liter pot is a Jetboil-style finned heat exchanger. The Crux stove has fold-out arms; the heat exchanger rests solidy on them. However, if you don't fold out the arms, the burner nestles right up into the heat exchanger - again, just like the Jetboil. It's about a quarter to half pound lighter than the Jetboil setup, but doesn't have the neoprene sleeve (I'm thinking that's irrelevant if you boil-in-bag); the "saucepan" lid (it's too deep to really call it a fry pan) also functions as a handy bowl, bigger than the one with the Jetboil (looks right for a couple packs of oatmeal or a nice serving of soup.) Would probably make a nice coffee cup, too. The pot has easily-read measuring marks stamped into it. I coupled it with a Sea-to-Summit Alpha Light spoon, which stows nicely in the stuff sack the pot comes with.

Haven't lit it yet, but I'm anxious to try it out; if anyone's interested, I'll let you know how it works out. There's also
a .6L Terra pot available if you want to knock another 2 or 3 ounces off, but I can't see any mention of a heat-exchanger version of it.

Edited by Glenn (03/04/10 08:11 PM)