No, OM, I haven't. I'd never even heard of it until I looked into making the Rosolio. I am really jealous of your experience though, I can tell you that.

The limoncello I made was authentic and it really did come out great. I took the time and did it right.

It's easy to make. As I recall lemon zest and sugar were the main ingredients. As I recall you have to let it set for a few months before you drink it. That was by far the hardest part of the process.

If I made it again I'd use organic honey instead of sugar though, and it would be great to get organic lemons. The pesticides were the one thing that bothered me about it. I washed those lemons good, but I was never convinced I could get rid of the pesticide in the zest and that kind of stuck in my mind whenever I sipped some.

The lime liqueur I made had cream or milk in it. I don't recall the exact recipe for it but it was thick and creamy, kind of like Kalula is. It was also an old Italian recipe I used for that, and it too was delicious.

"You want to go where?"