Sorry to say that my experience with these quilts wasn't so good. I ordered the 20* Revolution. First problem, it wasn't a 20* quilt. I was very cold on a 40* night-measured with a thermometer- with two layers of clothing. I know, it's subjective. Second problem, the open baffle design allowed the down to migrate to the edges of the quilt every time I rolled over effectively lowering the temp. rating of the quilt. I was absolutely freezing one night at 25* wearing my expedition cross-country ski clothing and thermal underwear. Third problem, Tim would not refund postage (even after acknowledging it was not the temp. rating quilt I ordered). Quote from Tim Marshall: "Quilt came in today no reason not to refund. I'm very surprised by how flat it is. I thought is was a 40* quilt. I'm gonna check it out and see if I can see why. I've never seen this before they're always puffing up all over." Tim never offered an explanation, nor did he offer a refund for postage. But he did write me a check for the price of the quilt and he offered me an undisclosed discount on my next order. He does not make all these quilts himself, he hires friends and neighbors. Quality control is obviously lacking. Fourth, the draw string at the top of the quilt pulls to the middle and I found it very annoying to have the excess cord in my face.

I felt good for purchasing from a cottage industry producing a niche product-I'll do it again. I also believe that those businesses must meet the same standards of quality and integrity as any business.

Shop wisely.