No need, HD. I have a new Dragonfly, tested and going on it's maiden voyage tommorrow. Was leaving sooner, but had heavy rain and thunderstom warnings where I was headed to. I don't think the Dragonfly is all that loud. Especially outdoors. I also won't be camping within 10 feet of anyone, probably more than 150 or more. I read reviews of the Dragonfly, and the "sound of a jet engine" thing came up a couple of times. Some friends of mine, some of which are absolute "elitists" and fanatical about their gear (nothing wrong with that) were with me, as we were all kicking around some different ideas, and couldn't hear or could barely hear it 10 feet away. I can't justify a $277 U.S. dollars, for something to quiet down my stove that lists for $129 (I got a great deal on mine $89 plus shipping). That would be pure lunacy. I'd just buy another stove, first, and put the extra $$ in something else I have my eyes on. As I said, in an earlier post, if I were camping within a few feet of someone else, and got the urge for coffee at 3:00 a.m., I might walk away from the area and fire it up.
Also, when you use the wind screen provided with the stove, it's even more quiet. I'm planning on using this stove year around, no need for another, except possibly as a back up on longer trips. Something like a whisper lite maybe, or even something else, but like I said, even though it looks nice and may function great, and I believe they're hand made, nearly $300 for a "muffler" for my stove? Really? No thanks.

J.