Welcome!

I assume that the tent came without stakes and guylines? If it does have them, use what you have for a while.

For guylines, I would use Kelty Triptease or Gossamer Gear EZC2. Both are reflective. Having stumbled over a number of guylines at night, even with a flashlight, I wouldn't use anything but reflective guyline!

For tent states, I use the titanium shepherd hook style. These go in a lot better where the soil is rocky or rooty, because they take up less space--you are more apt to find a place where the stake will go in. They also weigh a lot less than other stakes. Either get the kind that are painted with blaze orange paint, or paint the stakes yourself (you'll have to repaint at least once a year), because plain titanium-color stakes are very hard to find. If the soil is so rocky you can't get the stake very far in, or if the soil is really loose, I use a rock on top of the stake (some extra cord is needed to do this). Don't try to hammer these stakes; every tent stake made will bend if you try to hammer it through a rock or root! If the stake won't push in, move it an inch and try again. These stakes weigh about 0.25 ounce each so can save considerable weight if your tent uses a lot of stakes.

Many prefer something like the MSR Groundhog (0.6 ounce each) for loose soil conditions. There are also stakes (a foot long and weigh an ounce each) which are made for sand and snow.

I strongly recommend that you set your tent up in the back yard and test it with a hose. You may have to do some seam sealing to make it waterproof. You don't want to get out on the trail and then find out about leaks!