I made my WM order today. I broke down and ordered a Western Mountaineering Right zip (I'm left handed) 6'0" VERSALITE. After much studying and going back and forth I'd almost decided on the Badger, then the Alpinelite. Wasn't sure if the Alpinelite was warm enough. Wasn't sure if I needed all the room in a Badger or if I wanted to carry that much weight.

In the end I found this bag brand new 20% off and it is this years model, so I had to buy it, it was a pretty easy decision at $328 with no tax or shipping....

After getting into my ol' freeze to deather (Slumberjack Ultimate 20 - 68" girth) this morning and then having my 3 year old pile in there with me I decided that 62" of girth should be plenty for just me. I think the temperature rating of the VERSALITE will be perfect, I hope I like the durability and water repellancy of the fabric... I could've got an Antelope MF for 20% off too, but there was the weight issue and the fact that it would probably be too warm.

I'm hope I'm as happy about it this time next week when it arrives. Thank ya'll for your help.

Any thoughts?

Nitrosteel