along with cooking & dining supplies, cookbooks, recipes and a Food Discussion Page
Submit Your Recipes and Suggestions HERE !
Backpacking / Trail Food Recipes
The recipes listed on this page have been posted by members of the Backcountry Forums and are here for your use and enjoyment. We invite you to submit your own recipes, which we will publish on this page.
We also offer backcountry meals & food solutions for your purchasing convenience. Each sale of books or packaged meals provides a small commission to help support our work. Thanks!!
Food & Food Preparation Books
- Recipes for Adventure: Healthy, Hearty and Homemade Backpacking Recipes
- The Dehydrator Bible: Includes over 400 Recipes : by Jennifer MacKenzie
- The Well-Fed Backpacker : by June Fleming
- Complete Dehydrator Cookbook : Mary Bell, Evie Righter
- Backpack Gourmet: Good Hot Grub You Can Make at Home, Dehydrate, and Pack for Quick, Easy, and Healthy Eating on the Trail : by Linda Frederick Yaffe
- The Feed Zone Cookbook: Fast and Flavorful Food for Athletes, by Linda Frederick Yaffe
- Hungry Hiker's Book of Good Cooking : by Gretchen McHugh
- Simple Foods for the Pack : More than 180 All-natural, Trail-tested Recipes (Sierra Club Outdoor Adventure Guides) : by Claudia Axcell, Diana Cooke, Vikki Kath, Bob Kinmont
- Trail Food: Drying and Cooking Food for Backpacking and Paddling : by Alan S. Kesselheim
- Lipsmackin' Backpackin': Lightweight Trail-tested Recipes for Backcountry Trips : by Christine Connors
- Lipsmackin' Vegetarian Backpackin' : by Christine Connors, Tim Connors
- Trail Food: Drying and Cooking Food for Backpacking and Paddling, by Alan S. Kesselheim
- Backpack Gourmet: Good Hot Grub You Can Make at Home, Dehydrate, and Pack for Quick, Easy, and Healthy Eating on the Trail
- Lipsmackin' Backpackin' : Lightweight, Trail-Tested Recipes for Backcountry Trips
- Lipsmackin' Vegetarian Backpackin'
- The Complete Trail Food Cookbook: Over 300 Recipes for Campers, Canoeists and Backpackers
|Search for "backcountry food" or other items below:|
|| HOME || BACKPACKING RECIPES || E-MAIL ||