I'll go ahead and plug the Hillebergs too. I have an Akto, and have had it out in some SE wintry conditions. I'm not trying to plug the Akto per se, but rather to just agree with some of the general comments that bmisf made about the Hillebergs.

In my experience they can take a pretty good pounding. I spent one night out in some real blustery conditions. It started off as heavy rain, and turned to snow during the night. Setting up was really nice cause as bmsif said the inner and outer portions of the tent are connected so they all go up in one piece. My buddy struggled with a Hubba Hubba, and I had to help him drain out a small pool of water once he finally got the rain fly on. At any rate, it got pretty windy that night (40+ mph gusts I think) and we were in an exposed area on a bald. I didn't even have all my guy lines staked out (the two side ones weren't staked), and the tent barely flapped in the gusts.

I have been out a handful of other times in snow, and it has been a good winter tent for me. Like I said, I am plugging the Hillebergs in general as the Akto wouldn't be the best choice for the conditions in bmsif's pictures. In heavy wet snow it tends to sag unless the snow is removed as it only has one pole which creates some flat spots on either end of the tent.