I don't know if there are any doctors, pharmacists, or chemists that can answer the following 4 questions.

1) Does anyone make a sunblock with a poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac block? Or in other words a 2 purpose lotion in one?

2) If they don't make this lotion. Can you mix the brand Ivy Block lotion into a sun block lotion? If so, I was thinking about mixing blockers together and putting them in a small bottle to reduce having to carry two bottles by saving weight and pack space.

The Ivy Block lotion and the chemical Bentoquatam 5%. I was figuring if I mix it with a water proof sunblock the Ivy Block will also be water proof.

Or now that I think of it...

3) Can you mix a insect repellent lotion with Ivy Block lotion? If most of my hiking is under tree cover, then there may not be the need for sun block. Mixing two lotions that block poison ivy, sumac, and oak as well as deterring bugs.

4) Or what about the trifecta??? Mixing all three lotions???

Would that be too many chemicals to mix causing a bad chemical reaction? I wouldn't want to melt my skin off...lol.

I avoid going off the trail, and don't care to go bushwhacking so I'm usually not trudging through thick vegitation.

I am full of ideas, perhaps some of them are not good ones.

Tom