2 oz PU nylon. No need for a foot print, but I often put a small piece of plastic sheet like garbage bag for more protection, under the sleeping area
Canopy is some kind of siliconised spinnaker, the kind used for traction kites or parachutes (a guess, I bought some out of stock fabric for next to nothing...) It's a slight bit stiff, with no elasticity (the reason for rubber loops before guylines), and very waterproof: when water is pressed on it, it doesn't come through, like on silnylon. I have no idea of the weight for this stuff, but it was a pleasure to work with, not slippery at all, with a good density.

For the enclosed "room":
Length : 77 in (195 cm)
Width : 36 in (93 cm) for the wider part, tappering to 24 in (60 cm) on both sides
The floor form "walls" that are 10 in (25 cm) high, with the last 2 in (5 cm) netting, on all 4 sides.
Total height is 47 in (120 cm)
Vestibule is 31 in (80 cm) wide, and can be left completely open (like in Lunar Solo), with the guyline fitted.
Needs 6 stakes.
The "trial" pole was a 10 mm aluminium tube, but far too flexible.
Total weight with this pole and stakes (TI, but many extras in the stake bag!) was 27,5 ounces.
When I fix a carbone pole (another project, since I do not always carry hiking poles), there will not be a vast difference in weight