Quote:

Breakfast-3 days- Oatmeal, coffee or hot coco, pancakes w/ maple surup, Mountain house eggs, grits with bacon.

The only thing I can suggest (and what I usually do) to keep your weight down is to avoid the stuff you have to fry. Now, understanding I'm usually just a boil water and dump it in type guy, my breakfasts alternate between instant oatmeal, and "egg and taters" - this is a mountain house precooked (just add boiling water, no frying) eggs - comes with either peppers and ham in it, or bacon. which for me (one person) I split the pack in half, and then pick up an idahoan instant potatoes at the grocery store. I split that in half too, take two ziplocs and put the half pack of idahoan and the half pack of eggs in each one, then chuck
in a little salt and pepper. I then add 1.5 cups of boiling water in camp, cozy for about 5 minutes, and that's breakfast - which breaks the oatmeal monotony nicely. Try at home
first, if you like it you can avoid the frypan and bacon while still not eating oatmeal the whole time.
Browse my pictures