When I'm freezerbagging or mac-n-cheezing it I like olive oil. - Some places in the states apparantly you can get little single serving baggies like a ketchup pack off the salad bar, but I've never seen these
here. If I'm mac-n-cheezing and ramen, etc. I usually take a small 1 or 2 oz nalgene bottle full of olive oil from my kitchen.

While I know you can use the microwave mac-n-cheese, and stuff, I've never had any problem with
the regular old kraft, annies, or generic ones. I have a good cozy for my pot, and my usual tack is to
put the full size mac&cheese pasta into slightly less than 2 cups of water (about 1 3/4 cups) which seems about right to me. I put it over the alky stove, and bring it to a boil - I sometimes then slip the simmer ring on my penny stove for 5 minutes of simmering, but I've found it really doesn't matter much.
When the stove goes out, I then stick the whole pot in the cozy, and walk away for about 20-25 minutes.
When I come back the pasta's cooked up just fine, with enough water left for the sauce (I don't drain it)q. I toss in the cheese packet and a blob (teaspoon or two?) of olive oil, along with any extras I want. (tuna, taco sauce, dehydrated onions etc.) leave it sit for a bit more in the cozy then eat.

My go-to "Safeway provisioned" Dinners cookable over alcohol with cozy on pot:

1) Mac N Cheese with pouch of tuna + dehydrated onions (from the bulk bin)
2) Lipton Sidekick Singapore Noodles
3) CasBah CousCous (roasted garlic flavour) with sliced dry pepperoni thrown in.
4) Dehydrated (Casbah or Fantastic Foods) hummus with pita chips or dry french bread slices

I usually throw a little olive oil in the first three.
Browse my pictures