You guys in here might be the best to answer my question, so, first, I'll start with a big "thank you" for your time.

I have a Triumph Sprint ST motorcycle (a sport tourer) with hard bags. Each hard bag has about 1.5cf of storage (it's not completely square, but, that's a guestimate). The length is about 18", depth at about 10", and height at about 14".

I'm planning on attending a few more motorcycle rallys this year, but, more importantly, I'm planning on attending a lot more camp outs with some other riders around here at lakes and different national parks around the state. I'm looking for a nice 1-3 person tent that will pack down into one of my side bags. I can probably pack a larger one behind me on the seat between the bags, but, I'd like to keep it locked up in the bags during breaks on trips. I'll probably spend most of my time camping in the spring, summer and fall months, so, I'll need a decent 3 season tent that has a good rain fly, a decent sized vestibule(s) for keeping stuff dry, and something that will take a decent rainstorm/windstorm, since Texas is known for having unpredictable weather.

I've looked at the Sierra Sirius 3, and some of the reviews show it to be a nice tent, but, it also seems like it's discontinued. I'm trying to keep my tent budget at $150 and below (I'll fudge a little if I have to). I'm not looking for a tent that will allow me to scale Mt. Everest, but, I am looking for something that will keep my dry and last longer than a $40 tent from walmart.

Weight's not a big issue; just pack down dimensions.

Again, thanks in advance!