This isn't exactly new news, but it was new to me. Victorinox now offers something called the Nail Clip 580. It's essentially the Classic with a nail clipper grafted onto it. You can look at them on the Victorinox website or at Amazon. I got one for Christmas and have yet to take it on the trail (too cold!), but it's worked very well in daily use. (I alternate between the SAK Classic and a Gerber LST UL plus nail clipper plus tweezers plus Fiskars folding scissors - depends on the trip and my mood at the time.)

It has all the tools the Classic has, except there's no screwdriver on the nail file (instead, the nail file comes to a point - cuticle tool? - but I think you could easily turn that point into a screwdriver. To recap: the Clip 580 has tweezers, toothpick, knife, scissors, nail file, and nail clipper. That covers everything I've ever used on the trail (never used the Classic screwdriver) and gives you a pretty full range of functional personal care/first aid tools. The Clip 580 weighs maybe half an ounce more than the Classic (I don't have a scale that will register the difference), but is definitely lighter than a separate nail clipper.

If you like the Classic as your backpacking knife (and that "if" can generate hours of discussion in camp), take a look at the Clip 580.