Thanks for the replies. I couldnt wait any longer to take action as I'm leaving Sunday. I checked the inside of the tent and the tape around the seam in the tub is completely intact all the way around, so I did not do anything inside the tent. On the outside of the tent and the reverse of the fly, I put seam sealer around the seams. It soaked in to the seam, so I think it was the correct seam sealer.

Today I applied Nikwax to the tub of the tent and the front of the fly. I also checked my ground sheet for water repellency and that was repelling water quite well (I dont think I've ever used it). If I remember correctly, the last time I backpacked and got soaked, first off I did not have a ground sheet and the bottom of the tent was not repelling water and got soaked. This was during a constant downpour overnight for 7 hours straight. So I think with using a ground sheet and having the tub waterproofed with Nikwax (may even give it a 2nd coat on the bottom), I think I should be good.

I'll come back and let everyone how it went with the products I used. It is definitely going to rain the first 2-3 days of my trip, so that should give a good idea if everything is working.