late reply, sorry!

Thanks for the input, the bags are working great again now, after completing the project. I ended up just opening the seams a bit at the zipper side and using an empty milk bottle as a funnel and just eyeballed the down distribution between our two bags.

For posterity: Now that i have more experience...I'm pretty sure the issue was that the original down had shifted to the feet over many months of daily packing/unpacking/use. After some thought nased on input from folks here...I'm almost positive the original down is somewhat rotted. We didn't used to air out our bags--at all. But meow we do it daily. Noticed that the cloth covered foam pad is damp every morning (to be expected) so we do a whole routine getting the pads aired out every morning and put back in every afternoon.

Discovered more recently that the baffles at the non-zipper side are super duper open. So we occasionally grab handfuls through the gap and bring them to higher compartments.

To answer your question!

We have a blog : 21stcenturynomads.weebly.com with links to my youtube, my boyfriend's blog, his email, etc.

We've got a few categories to peruse...Travel, Gear, Lifestyle, Eats. The travel section (well all of them, actually, lol) is extremely outdated. Now that we have a steady migration pattern, I don't really want to take the Travel section entirely up to current for security reasons, but at the same time, so much great experiences worth sharing have been had. So I'll figure out how to share those without really getting at our specific location. I do have lots of blog post drafts...but I'm also a knitter, we workout every morning, everyday tasks take longer in the woods than they do in a house...so the blog often takes a backseat.

Not to mention, I tend to get overly detailed in my writing. Too many details, while (imo) important and interesting, can obscure the point. So it's also a matter of practicing my writing to narrow the focus without losing richness or depth.

Also also: weebly is sorta finicky on our "old" (more than 2 years, lol) devices. I'll just blame weebly 😜