That article really isn't comparing apples to apples. The temp ratings of the different bags are all over the place. One thing to be aware of is EN rated bags have two temperature ratings, one for "comfort" and one for the lower limit. I recommend going by the comfort rating. Guess which one is used more prominently in advertising. If you said "lower limit", you're right. The one you linked has a lower limit of 30F, but the comfort rating is all the way up at 39F; plus, I don't even know if Aegismax has official EN ratings or they're using their own standard (?).

Until you're more experienced and know for sure you're a hot sleeper and can safely get away with a lighter bag, I would strongly second OM's good advice about getting a bag rated down to at least 20F. Aegismax has a bunch of different models; in fact, I was looking at their lineup just the day before yesterday. The G series and the M series both look intriguing. The number after the letter designates how warm they are, with higher numbers meaning more loft/warmer. If I were to try one of their bags, I'd probably go with the M3, but that's not an official recommendation as I don't have any experience with their products, nor do I know what kind of camping you'll be doing or how you sleep. It's just a fluke that I happened to be window shopping their sleeping bags at the same time as you. Someone who sleeps hot might be okay with the G1, as it's a bit lighter than the M3.