You're probably right, yeah.

I gave it some more thought and will probably only bring the following two/three lenses:
24/1.8 (for landscapes, snapshots while hiking, streetlife, etc.), 58/1.4 for portraits and streetlife (instead of the 35/1.8 and 50/1.8), and 85/1.8 (but not sure about that one, since the Manaslu circuit is supposedly "very close to the mountains", so there's not much to be gained from a tele landscape lens.. and the 58/1.4 makes for an amazing portrait lens)
That's 1- 1.3 kg with caps, hoods, and always-on filters for dust protection

Will bring a Feisol TT-15 with my small Tiltall ballhead for panoramic shots, long exposures and the likes (that's 500g)

With the body, L-plate, and 2 spare batteries (= 3 full batteries means I don't need to bring the charger along) that'll be a total of ~3 kg

With the Fuji and that tripod, I'd still get to around 2 kg, because I would have to bring my 12mm, 18mm, and 35mm lenses, the charger with spare battery (batteries last 5 times less than on the DSLR).

Man, I even dreamt about bringing my Leica R5 along with 28/2.8, 50/2, and 90/2.. but that's heavier than the Nikon setup above laugh