Hey there

New here and new to backpacking too (my better half isn't completely new to it, though).

We're considering a backpacking trip in Scandinavia this summer and want to bring a tent along. (We'll also rent a car to be mobile throughout Norway, Sweden, and Finland, but want to sleep outdoors often)
Obviously, we will also use the tent in spring - late fall in the Swiss alps (up to 3'000m above sea at most, more likely at around 2k!)

Our first pick right now would be an MSR Hubba Hubba NX, because it is very convincing feature-wise, looks reasonably sturdy and reliable and doesn't weigh too much.

My issue with this tent is, however, that the space inside seems a little cramped. While we're usually very close sleepers and even made sure that our sleeping bags can be coupled together, we're used to a bed 140cm wide. Therefore, it would be nice to have a little extra space, especially since it's usually very uncomfortable if you touch the tent walls.

Also, it might come in handy to be able to bring the pack inside with you (camera gear most of all).

Therefore, I'm interested in a 3-person tent that doesn't weigh too much more than the Hubba Hubba NX.
It doesn't have to be roomy for three, may even be one that reviewers call "cramped for 3", as long as there's more room for 2.

Now the annoying part:

We want a completely yellow/orange tent, like the old Hubba Hubba (or the MSR Access, which is not an option due to the lack of mesh inside.. it's summer, after all..) or a dark green one (like the Hubba Hubba NX).

We don't want lime green (Nemo Dagger) or any ugly mixture of white with colour (MSR default colour, Big Agnes, etc.), brown, sand, or grey, so we're kinda picky.. (and most might find that ridiculous or superficial, but we cannot ignore the optics part..)

Let's say, the tent shouldn't weigh more than 2 kilograms in total. (I don't quite get those weird "minimum weight" informations, since I've never used a tent without stakes and poles and that stuff laugh )

Shoulder room is a concern, since many UL tents make sacrifices there.. I think, 1 meter should be the minimum, so one can sit inside the tent and play card games while the weather is bad outside..

Budget-wise, I don't want to set up too many limitations, since many tents can be found online far cheaper than what they retail for. If it ends up costing below 500 USD, we should be happy.

From what I could gather so far in the following lists:
https://www.backpacker.com/gear/the-best-3-person-tents-for-backpackers
https://mountainsforeverybody.com/best-backpacking-3-person-tents

The MSR Freelite 3 seems to be a great choice, if I bring a footprint along (which I would do anyways). Otoh, many rate the durability as low.. And it's not free-standing and MSR doesn't appear to have it listed any longer?!

Also, the Mytrailco UL3 tent has a great colour and affordable price tag, but nearly impossible to get one around here; and the door is on the head end instead of the sides...

The Marmot Tungsten UL 3P and Force 3P are interesting, albeit in a weird greenish mustard yellow..

I'm open for your advices and opinions and am aware that many manufacturers release new versions this spring. I simply couldn't find out much more.

Cheers
Mischa