Hey guys,

New here, sorry if this is not in the good section.

I was browsing the internet in search of some kind of canister stand adaptor. It was a hard search, but i finally found the Brunton stove stand, but unfortunately, it's has been discontinued for some years now.

I cannot seem to find another brand with a similar product.

So, question, do you guys know anything about the kind of product i am looking for? Brunton stove is still available somewhere? another brand maybe?

Thank you all

P.S, here a picture of what i am talking about.