Quote:
"As far as other gear goes I can't really think of anything that I would be missing. I have a lot of experimenting to do for sure! Yes I do have toilet paper that I admit I forgot to mention but that obviously doesn't weigh much and it's folded down into a plastic bag."

That's the point of making a very detailed list at the point where you're really and truly, completely packed --- because we normally can't think of everything otherwise.

I mentioned toilet paper and toothbrush as just examples. I'm not going to do the work to carefully compare your list to one of mine, but I suspect that there might be more that isn't listed. From my way of thinking about it at least, you either have a complete list or you don't. If you don't, it's hard to be confident in talking about what might be making the pack either too bulky or too heavy.

In terms of clothing --- no gloves or mittens? No warm hat? Not even a single change of underwear or socks? No warm socks, or do you just wear thick socks all the time? I don't use "camp" (or stream crossing) shoes, but many people do --- presumably you don't then. Do you sleep in the clothes that you hike in?

A few more things that just spring to mind: no electronics of any sort (smartphone, gps, tablet, book reader, MP3 player whatever)? No trowel to dig a cathole? No maps or compass? Headlamp or flashlight or whatever?

Maybe your list really is complete, it just seemed to me at a hasty glance that you were omitting or otherwise just sort of assuming some stuff and in my experience, the stuff that's NOT listed on an incomplete "packing list" can turn out to matter quite a lot. Only by listing and weighing it all can I feel like I have a handle on my pack contents --- it also makes me confident that when I hit the trail that I haven't left anything important behind!

Really not meaning to attack or berate you here (!), just had a fair bit of experience in looking at lists that were missing a lot of things, so apologies if I'm assuming things about you that aren't applicable.