Rather than comment on individual items, I suggest starting afresh, not with new gear (much of what you have sounds fine) but with a new list.

(1) Invest in an electronic postage scale, that weighs to the nearest tenth of an ounce, and weigh each individual item. Just "lightweight" or "ultralight" doesn't cut it when you are really trying to cut weight and bulk. The scale has multiple uses (as should most backpacking gear) such as in the kitchen or even for postage!

(2) Take a look at the 27-pound, 7-day gear list and the many other articles on the home page of this site about saving weight. They will give you lots of ideas. Not necessarily models or brands, but the weight and quantity of items. Reducing weight will also result in reducing bulk, so you can use a smaller--and lighter--pack.

I started out with about what you have, only a bit heavier--I had to stop backpacking because after a knee injury I could no longer carry it. After modeling my gear on the "27-pound" list, my base weight (everything but the consumables of food, water, fuel) is about 12 1/2 pounds including fishing gear and a rather luxurious sleeping pad (badly needed for old lady with arthritis who gets cold very easily). It includes everything I need for my comfort and safety in the high Cascades or the northern Wyoming Rockies. I can comfortably get everything (including up to 10 days' food) into a 45 liter backpack. I must admit that the last 2 1/2 pounds of weight savings involved far too many $$$ per ounce, and probably weren't worth it. I'd have been fine sticking with 15 lb. base weight, cutting maximum trip length from 10 days to 8, and not investing in expensive cuben fiber.

If I could do it, you can!