You can get back some milk money if you live in one of these States: Arizona, California, the District of Columbia, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia, or Wisconsin.

If you go to that link and read why you'll be astounded. At least I was. Crazy world we live in. As far as I know, no one will be going to jail.

Here's the link to get your money back. I'm sure it won't amount to much, but I had to fill out that form because this just burned me up.

"You want to go where?"