I'm currently carrying a Leatherman Squirt PS4 - knife blade, a couple of screwdriver/nail file tools, pliers, scissors, and small knife; I also carry a small tweezers, since they aren't on the tool. So far, I like the PS4, though I'm still not sure I'll stick with it - something in me always whispering that something designed to do several things doesn't do any of them well.
Previously, I carried a Gerber LST Mini lockback pocketknife, folding Fiskars scissors, and tweezers. The PS4 and tweezers weigh the same as the separate knife/scissors/tweezers, but I miss the lockback feature. (I've never had any problems with the non-locking blade.)
The extra tools have been somewhat useful: the pliers make a passable pot grabber if the handles get hot or I want to pull the tight-fitting lid off. I've used the screwdriver blades for several things (prying battery covers off headlamps), but not for screwing screws. The scissors are a bit small for serious cutting, but work fine on moleskin and freeze-dried food, or trimming finger or toe nails. Oddly, the knife is what I use least often.