I also like to focus on photography when I am out on the trail. Here is a photo on the trail to Cascade Pass from 2014:

I am leading our Scout High Adventure Group to the North Cascades to backpack next month. We will fly into Seattle and rent vehicles as we have done in the past.

Since there are 12 of us, we will have to be flexible since permits in the NP can't be pulled prior to the day prior to starting. Our group will split up to some degree and we are looking at Sahale Glacier, Pelton Basin and Basin Creek to get us into Horseshoe Basin.

If it doesn't work out, our alternative outside the NP is Cutthroat Pass with some going on to Hart's Pass. That would start at either Rainy Pass or Cutthroat Lake trailhead.

One time my backpacking partner and I were going to the northwest area of Glacier NP. As we only had one vehicle, we needed to work out a way to get from Kintla Lake trailhead to Bowman Lake trailhead. It turned out that I found another group that was doing a similar trip and was having the same issue. Their second day on the trail was going to be our second to last. So we met them on the trail, they gave us their car keys and we took their car back to the trailhead where our car was parked, which is where they would be completing their trip.