Hello, fellow hikers. This is probably the kind of a question that has been asked numerous times, but I am just cannot make a decision and hope that someone will provide an insight. I am switching from dayhiking to backpacking and am currently in the process of choosing a backpack (at least 60L, to accommodate a bear container). After multiple visits to the local REI, I narrowed it down to two backpacks, Deuter ACT Lite 60+10 and Osprey Aura 65 (I am female, 5'6", slim). Both packs were tried with 30 lb of weight. The Deuter feels like a part of me, not as a separate thing, even when I tried to jump, turn and lean forward, it just does not move. The only problem that already after 15-20 min. of wearing it in the store, the protruding parts of my hip bones felt the pressure. The Aura belt hugs my hips gently, and I felt those 30 lb much less than when trying on Deuter, but there is no that "part of me" feeling. If there was a way to modify the hip belt to reduce the pressure and increase the hip comfort, I would choose Deuter. If not, then Aura it is. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.