This is impressive (Helix bike). 20 pounds for a folding bike with a 24" wheel is impressive indeed.

However, I hate when the marketing gets out of control. They say that their bike folds to 23" × 26" × 9.5 but then go on to say this overtly bogus claim: "The worlds smallest folding bike". One would assume that a 16" wheeled Brompton is going to fold smaller than that (specs say 23" x 22.2" x 10.6"). My 24" wheeled bike specs say it folds to 12.7"x 33" x 24", so it looks like their 24" wheeled bike folds SMALLER, which is very cool. If true. OTOH, how, I ask myself, do either of the large dimensions come out to be 23" when it has 24" wheels? Marketing, I assume. They do sort of address the issue in a FAQ entry, but I'm unimpressed with their response.

It also says that it folds down to the size of the wheels. Looking at the picture of the folded bike, this is clearly another case of, well, let's just say "stretching the truth vigorously". So I don't know their real folded dimensions, which then makes me wonder about the weight. Best would be to wait for an impartial review (maybe those exist, I didn't look).

FWIW, I've not seen another folding bike made entirely of titanium. Brompton talks on their site about why they don't use all titanium for their titanium version, and I don't think it was about cost.

Cost: I can't find it. Only that shipping it to you alone is going to cost $50 to $150.

Don't get me wrong, I'm impressed with this! I wish them well, and hope that they spur further competition. I love the idea of a 20" wheel using the folding pattern that these guys are doing, assuming that their approach proves out over the long run. The fact that they claim they can fit their folded bike in a standard suitcase --- presumeably without disassembly --- very very cool if actually true.