Hello everyone new to the forum been backpacking for about 5 years now and i seem to go more and more every year.

I am a student here in beautiful West Virginia and most of my hikes are in the Monongahela national forest at Dolly Sods mostly but also the cranberry wilderness. I do most of my hiking from spring to fall when im not in school. I work full time as well so during school i dont have the time.

I carry an osprey Exos 58 but i do not carry the lid most of the time.

If my wife and dog are with me i use my big agnes super scout ul2 since the vestibule is a great place for the dog to sleep without poking holes in my tent floor. If i am solo i just use my DD Hammock tarp folded into an octagon tent with a tyvek ground sheet.

Sleeping Bag is Mountain Hardwear Lamina Z Flame

Big Agnes Q core sl pad

MSR mini works filter

Jet boil flash but sometimes my whisperlight i have used alcohol, esbit, and wood i just really like my jet boil.

I am really happy i found this forum i have been trolling around for a while thought it was time i sign up.

I would like to do some winter camping this coming year if i have the time and im sure i will be looking for some advice when the time comes.