So, I can not figure out how to edit my profile. I hit my name and it asks if I want to view my profile, but nothing about editing. I'm not super tech savvy, so any help to edit my profile will be great.....

And yes, I did post about building my own pack and hope to some time soon, until then, I will use this pack which is pretty light weight for now.

I wanted a water bladder because when I went hiking a few days ago, I took a different pack with me (I have a lot of Walmart packs) and did not have a bladder and I was getting thirsty as I walked, and wanted to drink while I was walking. When I do hike it will be mostly in local state parks. I have a good sized one about 20mins away from me. With plenty of trails to last me most of the summer. I do plan on hiking in the spring, summer and fall, but I also like to have a all around kit if possible to have options for overnighters and longer hikes. Most of my hikes I will pack my water in with me as I go. I guess I could fill from water ways in the local park areas, but not really sure how they would feel about that. So that is why I planned on a water bladder.