Yes.... with varying amounts of success (I'm still working on my technique).

I wet bake them.

I bought these xl silicone muffin cups: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VXI...ailpage_o03_s01

On the trail, I add water to the mix, incorporate it into a batter, then pour it into the muffin cups. I find some clean rocks (or clean dirty rocks at a stream) put them in the bottom of the pot. Add water just below the rocks and then put the muffin cups on the rocks. Put the lid on the pot and steam them for about 10 minutes.

I have a large Open Country aluminum pot I bought for family backpacking. It can hold four xl muffin cups at once. It worked great on my stove top, but outside in the wind it had a terrible time keeping the water steaming. I used almost an entire canister of fuel and quite a bit more time.

Backpacking with my buddy I used his Jetboil. It was awkward reaching down the pot to place the Si cups. They ended up not sitting right and spilling batter into the bottom of the pot. The batter ended up crusting onto the bottom of the pot and damaging the nonstick surface. I bought my buddy a new jetboil pot and got a jetboil system out of the deal.

Lessons learned:

Don't use a coated pot.

Most people do wet baking in a small pot that just fits Si muffin cup. That makes it easier to put in and take out the batter/muffin.

They also tend to use alcohol stoves that burn slower than typical canister stoves and envelop the pot with a heat shield. I think it is much more efficient for wet (or dry) baking.

I want to be able to bake 4 muffins at a time for my family... I am still trying to figure out the best way to make that happen. Perhaps adding a wind/heat shield to my cannister stove (try at your own risk type of thing... you could make a bomb doing it incorrectly)

You can get Si cups with feet, that prevent the need to locally source some rocks:

http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Cupcake-B...+cups+with+feet

No matter how clean I get the rocks, it tends to leave a residue.