This is my first post, I'll try to be brief.

I have been hiking with a 65L Teton Sports pack, it was my first; I've had it for a few years. I have been on trips as long as seven days with it, but the weight and bulk of my cheap, thrown-together gear finally got frustrating. This past year, I have saved up a sizable fund to revamp all of my old gear, my previous base weight of 35-40 pounds has been drastically reduced with lighter weight equipment.

Long story short, I need a new pack to contain all of this gear, also all of the outfitters within a reasonable distance from my home do not carry packs in the capacity I am looking at. (they have 20-30L daypacks and 50-80L packs, but nothing in the medium range)... I have checked all 7 outfitters within an hour and a half of my city. My only option is to order online, and without being able to look at the pack in-person, I would like some extra feedback.

To give you an idea the capacity I need, here is my basic gear list, some new, some older:
Shelter: Big Agnes Seedhouse SL 1-- small stuff sack
Sleep Bag: North Face Furnace 35 (down bag)-- compression sack
Sleep Pad: cut 3/4 length Thermorest Z-Lite
Cook Kit: Crux Tera Solo Pot (stove, canister, lighter, knife and spoon fit in pot.)
Platypus 2L Hydration pack
Two Smart Water bottles
First Aid Kit, about the size of a bulky zip-lock sandwich bag
Sunglasses
Lightweight head light
Misc. stuff like: toilet paper, small container of matches, phone, compass, map, etc.

Clothes:
Marmot Precip rain shell
Marmot Ajax packable down jacket
Under Armor synthetic long base layers (leggings and long sleeve shirt.)
Light synthetic short sleeve shirt
Zip-off hiking pants
One pair of extra hiking socks
One pair of heavy wool socks
Knit beanie

While certainly not ultra-light, this gear rattles around in my 65L pack, on my last trip, I stuffed it with a lightweight tarp to fill the empty space and make it more tolerable.

I want a lightweight pack with the least amount of bulk possible. I want to be able to hold enough food for a max of 5 days (I have access to a dehydrator). My sleeping pad will go outside my pack, so its' bulk doesn't need to be taken into account, but I do need a way to strap it on. I also do not want to sacrifice a decent suspension system, it is worth an extra 8-10 ounces for more support on my back, that said, I don't want it to weigh much more than 3 pounds. Less is even better if the suspension system isn't compromised. I have a torso length of 16.5-17 inches, I am 5'6" 145 lbs with an athletic build.

I like my friends Osprey pack, but I am open minded to different brands. I have been looking at the Osprey Exos 48 and really like the look of the Osprey Talon 44,

I have also looked at the North Face Shadow 40+50, it seems well suited and would stay taught while food supplies are exhausted, it just doesn't have side pockets for my smart water bottles, which is how I treat my water (Iodine Tabs).

If anyone has had experience with these packs or something similar, or could point me in the right direction to something that would suit my needs, please help! Thank you for your time, your experience means everything!