I need some help from you guys.
I am going trekking in Patagonia. At the time it will be late summer/early fall there. I need help to choose an ultralight clothing system for Torres del Paine trekking in late summer/early fall. I expect rainy days, a lot of wind and maximum temperature 59 F (15c), medium 40F (5c) and minimum 19 F (-6c).
I am looking for suggestions, advices. Anything you can help me with.
For example, would the items bellow be suitable?
· Base layer botton- silk???? Merino???
· Base layer top- Silk??? Merino??? Polartec power strech?
· Mid layer botton - ????
· Mid layer top - Montbell ultralight down parka 288grams 10oz
· Windshell botton - Montane Minimus pant 152grams 5,3oz
· Windshell top - Marmot Essence Jacket 204grams 7.2oz
· Gloves - Zpacks Possum gloves?
· Trekking pant - Marmot Arch Rock pant
· Trekking t shirt - long sleev merino tee? Patagônia Capilene?
· Shoes - Tradicional full grain leather? Light wheitgh boot?
· Gaiter - ??
Can you give me any other tip?
Thanks a lot!