OM, my sons are also on a GFCF (gluten free / casein free) diet. You probably already know this, but for the benefit of everyone else reading, I'll say it anyway. Most people who can't eat wheat really can't eat the gluten it contains. Gluten is also in some other grains, including most, but not all packages of oats. Make sure you buy the ones that specifically say "gluten free" somewhere on the package. We've also found Bobs Red Mills to be a good brand, but not all oat they sell is GF, so you really have to pay attention.

My wife is great at finding stuff they can eat. I'll ask her and see if she has any ideas and specific brands for you. I know for example, there's another brand of instant oatmeal we've used which is flavored and comes in individual serving packets with a convenient water fill level line on it. We've also bought dairy free cocoa mix, Now Foods brand IIRC? I'll ask her. Also, you can usually find rice noodles in the grocery international isle. They're a great alternative to wheat based noodles, and the thin ones cook very quickly.

If there aren't any health food stores near you, you might consider ordering online. Amazon usually has very reasonable shipping rates if you shop around a bit. Good luck.