My dehydrated dinners are one-dish meals and include veggies. I also dehydrate chopped frozen spinach by itself (lots of nutrition for less weight and bulk) and add it to any dinners that appear short of veggies. Even if you're rehydrating with cold water, the dried spinach (almost powdered by that time) will rehydrate.

Caution--when I tried dehydrating peas, I discovered--unfortunately while out on a trip--that they remained the consistency of buckshot. After 20 minutes of cooking, I had a gluey-looking chicken casserole mush with buckshot pellets in it! I now buy freeze-dried peas and add them after dehydrating the rest of the meal. It's always a good idea to dehydrate something new in very small amounts and try it out at home. That's even more important when you'll be rehydrating in cold water.

Re nutrition--dehydrating or freeze-drying fruits and veggies destroys vitamin C. If you're out for a long trip, it's a good idea to take supplemental vitamin C. You won't get scurvy symptoms in a week, but several weeks is a different story unless you're out there in berry season "grazing" your way down the trail with purple hands and mouth. If, like me, you take a multi every day, you'll get more than enough C with that.